Who we are:
Irembo is a technology company that designs and develops digital products focused on users in Africa, starting with Rwanda. IremboGov, Irembo’s pioneer product, is a government services platform. To date, it has enabled 13M+ transactions since its creation and oﬀers about 100 services online to Rwandan and international users. We are using this experience to develop a wide range of products that will transform the tech ecosystem as we know it.
At Irembo, Engineers develop technologies that change the way millions of people interact with digital services. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities, and be enthusiastic to take on new problems and push our products forward
What you will do:
- Understand configuration and CLI outputs of network vendors
- Identification and resolution of hardware, and software issues in any network environment
- Analyzing systems errors as well as network performance issues in order to ensure maximum up-time and service quality and assess trends that may ultimately result in degradation of service
- Work with network engineers on troubleshooting and building networking labs
- Verify and validate configurations
- Other tasks assigned by manager/supervisor.
You will be a great fit if:
- Knowledge or working experience in the management and administration of network infrastructure - firewalls, routers, switches, load balancers, etc.
- Understanding of mainstream network vendors such as Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper, etc.
- Certifications from network vendors are a plus. Such as CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA, etc.
- Experience in programming with Python or shell scripting is a plus
How to apply?
- Submit your CV (mandatory) and your cover letter (optional) for the role at https://irembo.bamboohr.com/jobs/ by 10-June, 2022, but applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
- Our head office is based in Kigali, Rwanda
- Rwandan and international applicants are welcome